Dr. Grubey has joined Eastern Carolina ENT as a board certified Otolaryngologist who has completed her surgical fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology and Microvascular Reconstruction at Washington University.
Specialty clinical interest and procedures include:
- Upper aerodigestive tract cancers
- Surgical management of thyroid and parathyroid disorders (including in-office fine needle aspiration)
- Transoral robotic surgery
- Microvascular free tissue transfers
- Surgical management of skin cancer and melanoma
- Dr. Grubey is a Michigan native earning her medical degree at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. She completed her residency in Augusta, GA and fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis.
Her mission is to provide compassionate and comprehensive head and neck cancer care.
In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, camping and exploring new places with her family.