Eastern Carolina ENT is committed to your health and safety as the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread. We are monitoring the CDC and WHO websites and taking all necessary precautions. As such, at this time, we have made the following changes to our practice operations:
- Eastern Carolina ENT will be serving as a Telemedicine Practice, providing ENT health services through video conference. Please read more regarding our Telehealth Services below.
- In-person visits for allergy shots and/or hearing aid issues have temporarily been placed on hold.
- In-person visits will be reserved for emergency cases only, with the approval of an Eastern Carolina ENT physician.
For the health and safety of our patients, their family members, and our staff, Eastern Carolina will be converting to a Telemedicine Practice. Our physicians & providers will begin seeing patients through compliant video conference. Fortunately, we can take care of the majority of your ENT needs via telehealth platforms during this challenging time, allowing you to remain safe at home.
To schedule your Telemedicine Appointment please call us directly at (252) 752-5227.
Once directed to do so, please complete your Telemedicine Consent Form HERE.
Please keep in mind that the current situation is very fluid and changing hour to hour. Patients are encouraged to check the following resources for up to date information on COVID-19, including how to best keep yourself safe and what you should do if you suspect that either you or a family member may have fallen ill with this virus.
As a reminder, please contact your Primary Care Physician or Urgent Care facility if you or someone you care for has any of the following symptoms:
- A fever, cough or cold/flu like symptoms, or symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g., cough or shortness of breath)
- Sudden loss of smell or taste, unrelated to sinus congestion
- Have been exposed to someone that has been diagnosed with coronavirus or someone that has had contact with anyone under quarantine for the virus
- Have recently traveled outside of the United States or been exposed to anyone returning from outside of the United States
For emergencies, please call 911.
We will continue to update our website with any changes to these policies. We appreciate your patience during this time.